February 21, 2010

Nightmare

I am a sleep-walking zombie today.
Went to bed at 11pm last night, ended up reading horsey magazine for an hour and "slept" at midnight. Kept waking up almost every hour, and sometime in the early morning hours I had an awful nightmare: melanoma metastasized into brain. Was it me, I am not sure, but when I really woke up, feeling a bit fragile, at 11am, I had to check I have no extra scars or damage in my body. No, nothing.. Maybe I've seen enough craniotomies and such lately, and then the brain came in to my dream (nightmare)- uninvited, unwelcome.
I am off to see The Horse now, perhaps riding too if we both are in the mood.

1 comment:

SatAtmaKaur said...

Nightmare indeed. My internet connection is playing up and does not allow me to update the blog.

"Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete." Problem with the server, browser, LAN settings? Who knows? But until this is fixed, I have to take a break from blogging, facebooking and few other internet activities...