January 17, 2018

Animal Cruelty

Cruelty toward animals is something I have never understood. I don't know how someone can beat a defenseless animal to death or leave them severely injured. Pet Rescue Report website reports some of the worst cases I have ever seen and I can barely read about them. Photos tell more than 1000 words. They are horrific to look at. Humans are the only ones capable of this amount of cruelty.

What's the excuse of leaving a horse in a ditch with a broken back or stuffing a dog in a suitcase? I despise those pathetic scumbags, who have turned into such monsters. I hope they burn in hell and be subjected to same sort of abuse. I would be more than happy to break their bones myself, even though I am not a violent person. I have a horse, and she is so spoiled, pampered and well taken care of, if I may say so myself, that she practically lives in better conditions than I do. If anyone was cruel to her, I'd take matters into my own hands and that would not be a pretty sight.

The more one reads, the worse it gets. Someone ran over a dog with a lawnmower. Chinese zookeepers push a terrified donkey into the tiger enclosure and it takes about half an hour for the donkey to die. Another person punches a donkey, posts the act in social media and thinks "it's funny". Some sick animal abusers cut off a donkey's tail, shoot a dog with a bow and arrow, or throw a puppy off a balcony. Some other sickos in another unnamed country drove to the desert, found a dog there, tied him up and drove over him several times. I think (and hope) that the dog died at the end, but it happened several times and the dog kept sinking in the sand. Those idiots thought it's the best type of entertainment they can think of, driving their daddy's 4 x 4 and being cruel to an animal- even though common sense and religion say it's a wrong thing to do.

I don't understand how these abusers sleep at night. I would very much like to know. My grandfather used to "destroy" their newborn kittens by drowning them. In that day and age I don't think anyone had heard about spaying and neutering cats, so more and more kittens kept coming. I always wanted to know what happened to the kittens, but I can't remember if anyone ever explained anything to me. I must have been five years old then. My grandfather was a war veteran and a farmer, lived in the countryside and lived with long term injuries he sustained in the war. It's still inexcusable what he did to those kittens, but in some way I do understand... In some other ways I don't..
I once slapped my dog, when he was naughty and it took a very long time until I could sleep at night and I have not forgiven myself for what I did. I probably never will. People who do this continuously, repeatedly... that's something I don't get and I have very very little sympathy toward them. I cry each time when I read sad animal stories, cruelty cases.. and even the happy ones.

A bloodied-dog-discovered-stabbed-beaten-locked-suitcase

A dog-suffered-horrible-burns-kids-poured-boiling-water 

No comments: