November 04, 2006

Headache

This morning I woke up with a headache. It is now 10.40pm and I have refrained from self-prescribing any paracetamol or any tablet shape stuff. Headache improved ever so slightly when I went out in the morning, but returned as soon as I got home. There is a new housemate- no one had courtesy of telling me anyone new was expected to move in, but I kind of knew something was happening. New neighbor stands there, asks me if I live here. Housekeys in my hand- what can I say.. I am a visitor, burglar (hah, I like that one).. It all began in a wrong way, both of us standing there and nothing to say. Huge embarrassment shining on her face, when she states " oh you must be x's girlfriend", and when I reply oh no, I am not, she looks like she is hoping for the ground to swallow her. So do I, in a way, thinking that it is incredibly rude for her not to bother introducing herself. She apologizes for all the "mess" in the corridor. I was trying to get out, but several suitcases stand in the way and I cannot get to the door. Give up and head back into my room and take shelter there. Headache is hanging on tight, not showing any sign of leaving me tonight.

No comments: