June 29, 2008

How did you know I was here?

"Who will be the happiest person?
The one who brings happiness to others."
- Swami Satchidananda

I have recently read Yogi Bhajan's lectures, they are opening and revealing themselves in a very unique way, different than before, maybe I am also more open to their message. Check out the 3HO website for more..
During some quiet moments at nights there is time to search for information in the internet- and no, I am not talking about yahoo games (they are fun too, sometimes), but: raw food diet, how to make ice cream, Fab 5 (AKA Queer Eye), what is radiosurgery, "If a dog was a teacher...", when does a person officially become old, Sioux indians, Jivamukti yoga, Youtube videos- especially Sonny J's Handsfree, it is brilliant..
A lot of stuff out there in cyberspace.
The only things that actually make sense are the teachings of the dog:
"When loved ones come home, always run to greet them".

Loved one is not a house invader; gecko, who was examining my plants this morning and when I was watering the plants, it ran away. Got a feeling it is still inside the house, tiny baby gecko, but it isn't welcome here. Call the pest control? I may need to if the creature still shows his/her face.

Nebulizers (pulmicort and albuterol) the other night made my hands so shaky I could barely write, but it was vital to take them- my breathing has not improved much, throat still a bit sore. I am not a smoker, in fact I am very very much anti-smoking and avoid all places and street corners where someone's lighting up- but the heat (well above 100 F in summer), humidity and shamals (sandstorms) bring along their share of challenges. Breathing challenges..

No comments: