June 07, 2008

This must be one of the most beautiful scenes in Finnish summer. Lots of beautiful landscapes around the world, but this one is extraordinary.
I became a sponsor for an 8 year old boy in Kenya, received his photo and he looks cute! This is something I always wanted to do, but kept postponing it thinking I've got nothing to give to these kids, but actually I do! I'd encourage anyone to give it a go, it can be so rewarding and I am definitely going to try and meet this kid one day, God willing.
Teeth!!!! The big issue, that scared me to near-death, but there were NO cavities. I'm sure the dental hygienist was doing her work in a perfect manner, better safe than sorry, but I could't help wondering what if.. The dentist Piret then had a thorough look, said she can't find a cavity, which was just great, I jumped off the dentist's chair, jumped for joy, I don't think they've ever seen a performance quite like mine. Went shopping then and bought myself a sleeping bag, something I've always needed and wanted. Such a great reward.

No comments: