January 07, 2016

Ooops I messed up again

On the New Year's Eve I started tidying up in my apartment. When I finished (not because I wanted to, but I had to, because I was exhausted) three hours later, most of the clutter had gone, the floor was shiny, bed linen had been changed and the kitchen was spotless. No bleach was spared and on the following day I went to the store and bought more cleaning products.
I can't even begin to explain how good it feels to live in a tidy and organized place.
I don't spend hours looking for stuff that has gone missing months ago.
A good start for 2016.

I haven't even messed up too bad at work. Yet. 2016 is still at its beginning.
A colleague accused me of "messing things up": "Listen, you messed up. What's this email about a course you booked and then cancelled it...?" WTF???!!! Messed up?!
Next time, dear colleague, don't get confused and confuse me in the process too. Read the emails. They were course bookings for two separate persons.
So I messed up then?
Next time we speak I'll be sure to emphasize the "messed up" aspect in our conversation.
That left a really bad taste in my mouth and I was about to call her back and say excuse me, check your facts and then pick up the phone.

I left it at that. This time.

No comments: