January 03, 2015

2015

 Happy Year Year! Blogger was deep asleep and welcomed the new year in bed. I heard nothing, saw no fireworks. Just one dream, which still feels so real and not in a bad way at all. It brought clarity and direction in my life. It was an old boyfriend, who told me to forget about him: "I am not your boyfriend." When I woke up, it was kind of difficult to distinguish dream from reality, but I got the message. He has his life and I have mine. We went separate ways many years ago, but it has taken me this long to stop thinking about him. Eventually he invited himself into my dream and I really and truly got it now.
Other than that revelation, I've had tendonitis or some other weird condition in  my wrist and it's even keeping me awake at night. I am hoping orthopedist, whom I'll see next week will be able to help. Otherwise Brufen, the splint and bandages of various colors and lengths will be a permanent part of me. I guess typing isn't good for the wrist either...

"Extreme ways are back again
Extreme places I didn't know
I broke everything new again
Everything that I'd owned
I threw it out the window; came along
Extreme ways I know will part the colors of my sea
the perfect colored sea."
Moby- Extreme Ways

PS: I've not broken anything this year. Yet.

No comments: