December 14, 2006

Uneventful events

The amount of luggage I have is incredible. I am supposed to get an excess luggage voucher worth 50kg but not an extra kilogram on the top, which is good, otherwise more and more stuff would pile up.

This morning I went for breakfast in the hotel where I am staying (here's hoping it is a temporary stay) and one of the waitressess bumped into me. No of us were carrying plates full of food or drinks or anything else, I was speechless! She was looking straight ahead, and I am not exactly a small person, so can't believe how she missed me. OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. At least she said sorry.
During the first night at the hotel, there was a group of noisy schoolchildren, some of them teenagers. The noise, screaming and shouting went on all night. I'm not sure I slept at all, and those moments of sleep I caught were very brief. I mentioned about this at the reception in the following morning, all I got was an apology and explanation that the teacher responsible of the group had told them to be quiet..#
I'll be moving to another hotel tomorrow.. Report back from there then..

I m off for a walk in Hyde Park. Can't believe days are numbered, just five more days in London and God willing I will be on my way to Dhahran, KSA next Wednesday.


No comments: