November 05, 2006

Sunday morning

This is the way I felt in the early hours of the morning. It took minutes and minutes to get up, find that painkiller and go back to bed. Sleep did not come easily, headache was constant companion. I think I may have overestimated my capabilities of digesting licorice, no doubt blood pressure shot right up to the roof and overdose of salt caused the headache. I've been snacking on licorice, thinking that it is not often I do that, but licorice in different shapes and sizes is available everywhere, so yes, it has become my daily treat! They even sell Finnish quality licorice here in the UK, yummy. So maybe that's the cause of the headache.. and whatever other symptoms I was going through yesterday. Yet another weekend almost gone, I am thinking was I productive enough.. was there something I forgot to do.. But then, it is my time, my life, and one unproductive weekend can be forgiven.

No comments: